Congratulation and Compliment Video




Hey Guys :), this is my congratulation and compliment videos. I recorded it with my friend
M. Akmal Ramadan (Absent 21). We are from 10th Science 2 Class.
Please enjoy it :)

Script/dialogue
*Opening*
Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh
My name is Marsello absent 20, from X Science 2. And im Muhammad Akmal Ramadan absent 21 from Science X 2, and we will perform a script or a dialogue about Compliment and Congratulation. Please enjoy it :)

Marsello : Oh hi Akmal
Akmal : Oh,hi Marsello
Marsello : Where have you been? It's been a a long time since i meet you. I heard that you participating in a swimming championship, is that true?
Akmal : Yes, i have been participating in a swimming championship for a week.
Marsello : And i heard that you win the first place and got a gold medal is that true?
Akmal : Yes, that's true but,how do you know?
Marsello : I saw you getting called on yesterday ceremony
Akmal : Ooh about the ceremony, yes that true.
Marsello : Well i really believe that you deserve it and congratulation Akmal!
Akmal : Thank you Marsello! But about homework, is there any homework this week?
Marsello : Yes, there are 3 homework. There are biology, math , and artwork.
Akmal : Oh my goood, im really tired. School homework, swimming practice over and over again. I get really drained by it.
Marsello : Yeah, same thing with me i got badminton practice
Akmal : Oh, you're doing badminton?
Marsello : Yes, i have to practice. Because next week there are badminton championship
Akmal : Ooh where is it?
Marsello : The championship is being held at sabuga hall.
Akmal : Oh, it's really so far isn't it?
Marsello : Yes, like in the morning i have to go at 5 AM.
Akmal : Oh ok, well goodluck Marsello. I hope you win the badminton championship.
Marsello : Yes, thank you. And i hope that you got to rest well, and you do your homework.
Akmal : Yea, and now i will go home and do my homework. Byee
Marsello : Byee!


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story about Icarus and Daedalus

My Last Holiday

SUMMER CARNIVAL!!!! (Event)