My Last Holiday

Last Holiday, between December and January. Mostly, I was just staying at home playing games, watching television, and reading some books. In the beginning of the holiday there was still an event at my school that called 'Dewa Athena' or the goddess of Athena in English. It's like a sport competition between classes, the even included many sport branch like basketball, soccer, badminton, and softball. Unfortunately, my class didn't win any of the game branch. But, i believe we already did our best about it.

After the sport event is finished, i completely stayed in my home playing some games and reading some books and i remember because i was  already bored playing the same game everyday, my mom took me to the government library that located in Seram street number 2. I was borrowing 2 books from the library, the tittle is Alcatraz versus the evil librarians and some books that explain about our solar system. I was already finished the one book called Alcatraz, but until now i never finished that one book about our solar system because it was a theoretical book and i really really lazy to read it.

Alcatraz versus the evil librarian was a really  really good book, the book tell us about a different version of the world we live in. Where there are a groups of people that control the information that surround the world, and there was a nemesis of that group that believe that information wasn't supposed to be controlled by a organization. This group that against the will of the evil librarians was a family called the smedry family. Where every part of the family have a unique ability like the power of late, the power of breaking things, and many more. I think this book was very unique because the narration of the book was like telling us that the author of the book was actually using his disguise name, and the real author was actually the protagonist of the book we read. The protagonist using his disguise name because of the evil librarians that will stop the books from circulating around the market and telling us to aware of the information that hidden by the evil librarians organization.

After that book was finished, i continue to play games in my computer. I used to play games on my playstation but at that time the playstation was brought by my brother to other city so i can't play it. I was just playing games called warcraft and GTA San Andreas over and over until im bored. Luckily, not long after i finished the Alcatraz book i was taken out by my aunt to go to the Trans Studio Mall. When i was at a bookstore, there was one book that catch my attention because of the beautiful cover. The tittle was Heroes of Olympus : The Lost Hero and Heroes of Olympus : The Son of Neptune the author was the famous Rick Riordan  that made the Percy Jackson series, of course the book still have Percy Jackson as a character but there was a LOT of protagonist in that series. The Heroes of Olympus series contain a story about a prophecy.

"Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,"
"To storm or fire, the world must fall,"
"An oath to keep with a final breath,"
"And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death"

The prophecy tell us  about a seven demigods (Half God/Goddess and half human) that comes from both greeks  and romes half blood camp that contain many demigod. The word 'foes' in that prophecy refers to the greek and rome being an enemy to each other but have to cooperate with each other in order to defeat Gaea (the Goddes of Earth/ the Mother nature itself). They faces many problems along the way but they always find a solution to it. This book was really good, and attractive to my opinion because it always catch my curiosity, to always read it again after one and another.

Besides playing game and reading novel, in the last weekend of holiday i went to Jakarta and Bekasi to be precise, I went there to visit my Oldest cousin marriage.I went there at Thursday by car, and it only took like 2 or 3 hours from Bandung to Jakarta. Normally in peak season the highway was always have traffic jam, so 2 or 3 hours was relatively fast. After visiting my cousin marriage, i went straight back to Bandung at Saturday, because i have to prepare myself for going back to school in the next Monday at that time.

And that was my experience in my last holiday, and for you who think that my holiday was seems like a little bit boring, it was not. I really enjoy every second of my holiday, especially the novel part because the story was really interesting for me.

 That's all from me, thank you for reading this post :)

See you in the next post!!!




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story about Icarus and Daedalus

SUMMER CARNIVAL!!!! (Event)