All About Me

Hello everyone!! My name is Marsello Ormanda, my friends call me "marsel" or just "sel". I live in Bandung City, West Java,Indonesia. I'm 15 years old. I was born in Tangerang City on 16th March 2004. Among my family, i'm the only one who born in Tangerang City. I'm a second child and i have a elder sibling.

I'm in the 10th grade now, the name of my school is SMAN 3 Bandung or High School 3 Bandung. I'm really happy to become one of the many student in SMAN 3 Bandung. My first impression of the school was really beautiful because in the Center of SMAN 3 there is a little park with a little pond on it.

My hobby is playing games, watching youtube, and playing guitar. Recently i learn to play "A Whole New World" in guitar. I really love to play a survival game, because it really feel that we are inside the game and we can freely explore the world, plus we can do anything that we want. 

That's all from me, thank you for reading, and i hope you enjoy my introduction.
Thank you ^_^

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Story about Icarus and Daedalus

My Last Holiday

SUMMER CARNIVAL!!!! (Event)